Attala County, Mississippi

            


Old Sharon Cemetery



Transcribed by Delores Sanders. Posted on August 27th 1999.





Location (1960): about 3 miles W/o McCool on Hal Cook property, just south of what is called the Rockport Road
Note: At one time, approximately 100 years ago, there stood a church known as Old Sharon Presbyterian, north of this cemetery, several hundred yards. Some of the early settlers of this community - the Hubberts - settled the land where the church and cemetery are.
Charles Clements 6 Feb, 1794 /12 Oct, 1847
A. J. Greenlee 2 May, 1826 /6 May, 1874
Mary A. Greenlee 22 Feb, 1830 /3 Feb, 1905 (Note: was d/o James & Malinda Hubbbert / had no children ; Mr. Greenlee was a Mason )
James Hubbert 26 Jan, 1804 /11 Nov, 1882
Malinda B. Hubbert 20 Dec, 1806 /23 Aug, 1889
Eugene s/o WR & EG Irving 20 Mar, 1872 /18 Feb, 1873

[BACK]

copyright © 2001 by Everette Carr. All rights reserved.

Email County Coordinator - Attala County

Attala County - MSGenWeb