This abandoned cemetery is located south from the church and the Roper Cemetery about one mile to the old E. W. Cotten place on the right. Follow the field road about one mile into the woods. Cemetery on the right.
|Mabry, Valentine A.||Dec. 18, 1826||Oct. 10, 1885|
|Mabry, Mary [Sanders Hoof]||Dec. 14, 1839||Dec. 18, 1901|
|HOOF, Laura||Oct 26, 1891||Sept 28, 1897||dau of Mr. & Mrs. W. M. Hoof|
|HOOF, Bessie||July 22, 1896||Sept 9, 1898||dau of Mr. & Mrs. W. M. Hoof|
|Four graves||Native stone|
|Grave - sunken place||No marker|
copyright © 2001 by Everette Carr. All rights reserved.